Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles - its National bubble bath day

I love taking a bubble bath - so I am extremely excited to share that today is National bubble bath day.  There is nothing quite like slipping into a bathtub full of toasty warm water, filled with bubbles and the fabulous scents of vanilla or lavender.  Throw in a candle or two, a glass of wine and there is no better way to spend an hour.  
I remember when I was little and taking a bath meant tons of fun with Mr. Bubble and some water proof toys.  I remember staying in the tub until I had deep grooves in my fingertips, and if I was lucky enough to take a bath while my grandma was visiting, I would sit still while she would scrub my hair...it felt so wonderful.  
Taking a bubble bath always feels luxurious.  I hope you can find some time to celebrate National bubble bath day with a long hot soak in a bubble filled tub, I'm sure you will be glad you did.  



No comments:

Post a Comment