Tuesday, February 13, 2018

40 items in 40 days

So I'm not really Catholic but I saw this awesome idea for Lent and I thought I would go ahead and give it a try too because I am working hard at de-cluttering our house.   



For the next forty days I am committed to add at least one thing each day to my donation bag(s).  I found some really helpful resources online, like this great checklist



I am going to be out of town for part of that time so I will work ahead before I leave to include items for the days I will miss.

I am excited about how much I can accomplish by taking just a few minutes each day.


Wish me Luck!

4 comments:

  1. We've moved so many times in our life we rarely have much clutter. Every move is a decluttering!
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly my problem - I have not moved in over 25 years so I have way too much stuff. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Great idea. I saw a 30 in 30 and got started. It's been more like 100 in 30 for me. Once I got started, I got rid of a ton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great - honestly that's what I am hoping for too. Even if I could just get to the closets and cupboards around the house I am sure I could make a big dent. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete