Monday, December 31, 2012

Just Keep going, going, going

I'm trying really hard to keep motivated, despite any struggles, and keep on working out and trying to get healthier.  The Y closes early today for new years so I need to get moving so I can get a workout in......what a better way to ring in the new year than to go do something good for myself.  The other major goal for 2013 is to get busy writing - I really do have some ideas for stories.  Peter and I watched "The Help" last night and I was actually inspired to actually think about some ideas for stories/novels.  I really want to do some writing - its been a goal for a long time.  I remember how incredibly proud I was to see my Eating Disorders book being published.  It was incredible.  I think the key to just start writing - an hour or so a day.  Writing this blog, writing the stories I have already started and mapped out, writing articles for KEA/AEA, just write.  At some point all of this writing will add up to something and morph into actual saleable pieces.  Yesterday I had book ideas and I just started putting them on a list in my phone - I will keep doing that too.  It is goign to take some work and some self-discipline but I know I can do it.

Here's to a healtheir and more productive new year!

In 2013 I will loose 25-50 pounds ( 50 is the goal) and I will produce 3 stories to publish


No comments:

Post a Comment