Saturday, October 27, 2018

My latest book project

The Keto diet has become very popular. 

Many of you know I have been doing the Keto diet with my husband for the past 100 days. We both managed to lose quite a bit of weight, I lost a total of 30 pounds and my husband lost over 35 pounds.  I have been blogging daily during our weight loss journey and I decided to turn my blog posts into a self-published book, which is now available on Amazon. 

I am excited to share this book with the hope that it might be helpful for anyone who is also considering the Keto diet. I don’t offer any medical advice; this isn’t a cookbook. I am simply sharing a day-by-day look at my Keto journey.  


Keto is not new, doctors have been prescribing ketogenic diets to treat epilepsy for nearly a century, and some doctors think Keto may hold some promise for people with Type 2 diabetes. 

Many famous stars including Halle Berry, LeBron James and the Kardashians have endorsed using the Keto diet. 

If you are interested in the Keto diet, or know someone who is please check out 100 Days of Keto by Laurie WJN on Amazon Link: http://a.co/d/57balkj

And add it to your list of books on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42286757-100-days-of-keto


No comments:

Post a Comment