Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 was another amazing year!



It is incredible how much faster time flies when you get older. It feels like only yesterday this New Year began with a bright promise, and now it is already Dec 31stand we are getting ready to ring in another new year.  

Perhaps time seems faster as I watch my grandson grow bigger and more charming each and every day. He is absolutely prefect and I treasure every minute that I get to spend with him. Being a Grandma makes everything new and wonderful again – so spending the holiday season with him has been so wonderful. 

Time also seems to fly when I spend time with my crazy and very lovable husband. Peter makes me laugh every single day and no matter how we spend time together we really enjoy being in each other’s company. 

Time is rushing forward toward my next big travel adventure, going to Greece this spring. I have managed to take one big trip each of the last three years, with visits to Iceland, Thailand and now my upcoming trip to Greece. I have also made many, many trips to Tennessee to spend time with my daughter and grandson. Planning these trips has been so exciting and so far they have been spectacular.

Even though it feels like 2018 has come and gone so quickly, as I look back I have so many things to be grateful for  and I cannot wait to see all of the amazing things that 2019 will have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment