Friday, October 25, 2019

It's been awhile.....but I'm back & ready to write


I have neglected my blog for a few months, but my life has finally begun to settle down a bit and I am ready to start writing again. I have so much to share; from some amazing trips I took this year, to current events and my own personal journey and growth. 

I am also going to attempt to complete NaNoWriMo this year. If you are unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, it stands for National Novel Writing Month where thousands of authors from across the country attempt to write 50,000 words of a novel during the month of November. It is a daunting task that requires a great deal of dedication. Authors must complete an average of 1667 words per day for the month. I was able to successfully complete this challenge only once. 

As always I will share my blog posts on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/LaurieWJN/ so please stay tuned for what I hope will be some insights and some fun.  


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the NaNoWriMo! It seems daunting but as they say, to be able to write, we must write, and consistently at that. I've been VERY bad at this and like you, have been struggling posting (or just simply writing) for a while now. I've been trying hard but...oh well. I find that I need to forgive myself daily, lol! May the Force be with you! (as well as your muse of course!)

    ReplyDelete