Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Viva Mexico

Sometimes I feel like the luckiest person on the planet.   This past week is a great example.
I have an amazing and generous friend who owns a beautiful condo right on the beach in Puerto Penasco, Mexico (or Rocky Point as it is known to the gringos and gringas).   My friend said she was planning a girl’s trip to her condo and when I begged to come along, she graciously agreed.
I’m even luckier because when I mentioned the trip to my hubby, his response was “That’s awesome, have fun honey.”  See what I mean about lucky?

Going to Mexico is one of my favorite things to do.  The people, the culture, the food…it’s all wonderful, and when you add a beautiful beach it gets even better.

I know there are some people who are afraid to drive to Rocky Point, but I have been there literally dozens of times over the past 10-15 years.  There is no place quite like Mexico.  The warmth of the Mexican people is unending – big smiles greet you at every turn. 
It always feels good to get home after a trip, but I will miss our little bit of paradise - and if I am lucky enough, maybe I will get to come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment