Friday, June 19, 2015

The World of Fiction

After several months of writing, editing, and beta readers I am so excited to share that I have officially released my new short story, "The Locket". It is my first fictional piece and I couldn't be happier at the response so far.  It is intimidating to jump into fictional writing, so starting with a short story seemed like a great introduction to the world of fiction.    


"The Locket" is an interesting collection of connected short stories that follow five generations of women in the same family. It is a historical piece, but the central theme is hope and the love these woman share. I really love these characters, they are so courageous, each in their own way.  I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Available now on Amazon in both ebook and paperback - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TMWM7YO

You can win your own copy of "The Locket" by entering the Goodreads Giveaway - 
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/142736-the-locket

No comments:

Post a Comment