I took a short break from blogging. Life got busy & hectic, and to be honest blogging simply took a backseat to other priorities. I am happy to report that I am now feeling ready to jump back in and share my great pearls of wisdom with the world.
I am not narcissistic enough to believe that my thoughts, no matter how well crafted I think they might be, will have a lasting and meaningful impact upon the world. There are literally millions of folks blogging their thoughts on the Internet for all to see and adding my voice to the cacophony will not make a substantial difference, but it does make a difference to me.
There are many reasons why I blog:
· Blogging gives me a chance to share my views.
· Blogging gives me an opportunity to flex my writing muscles, in preparation for those great novels I WILL finish someday.
· Blogging has enabled me to make some wonderful online friendships
· Blogging keeps me sane in a crazy and turbulent world.
· Blogging helps me to focus on my priorities in life.
· Blogging provides a great excuse to avoid housework
· Blogging serves as my personal journal.
· Blogging helps me to process my feelings; through blogging I can express my frustrations in a healthy way.
· Blogging is actually fun – I enjoy the challenge.
· Blogging lets me leave a small piece of myself out in the universe for all eternity.
Thanks for coming on this blogging journey with me.