Thursday, May 10, 2018

Did you notice the name change?



I spent some time in the past month updating the name of my blog and social media accounts.  I have been feeling the need to challenge myself lately.  I chose Daring Adventures in Midlife, because I feel like it fits with my current aspirations.  I want to have daring adventures in travel and in my creative life.  I added the tag line 
Encouraging boldness and audacity - Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing.”


I have decided that it is time to be bold and challenge myself to take on those daring adventures. I have some fun plans in the works right now, including an upcoming trip to Thailand!!! And a big project I will be announcing soon.  I am so lucky to be in such an amazing place in my life right now and I feel like it is time to be bold, time to jump in with both feet. 


What are your daring adventures?

2 comments:

  1. This post has Laurie written all over it. Go get it woman! You are awesome. I can't wait to read all about Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules! I am so excited about Thailand and its time for some crazy fun adventures

      Delete