Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Someday...................



Ahhh - someday I will be able to get dressed without pads or panty liners, it may not seem like much of a goal, but I can't wait for that day to come.  I have been bleeding or spotting since mid-May - yes, that's 4 months straight of bleeding, and now I have some 'discharge' from the surgery.  Its not quite bleeding, but a very lightly pink-tinted watery discharge.  According to the doctor I will most likely have this for a few weeks, but possibly up to 6 weeks.  Yes, the idea of getting dressed without feeling like I am wearing a diaper sounds so amazing to me.  On the bright side, I am NOT bleeding anymore.  I am so hopeful that this ablasion has done the trick.  I did make the mistake of reading Fran Drescher's book "Cancer Schmancer' so now I am ever so slightly nervous that maybe there was an issue with the cells in my uterus, I think the doctor took some cells and sent them to the lab, but I'm not 100% sure.  Well - if she did, and there is anything wrong I know she will tell me.  Going through all of this, and reading the book from Fran Drescher really makes me feel like I should write & publish my own book, a mix of my own story and a self-help type educational book for women.  Peter thinks it is a great idea, and with all of the epublishing info out there, maybe I should.........


No comments:

Post a Comment