Thursday, December 25, 2014

Book Review: Must Love Dogs: Fetch You Later: (Book 3) by Claire Cook

Fetch You Later (Must Love Dogs, #3)Fetch You Later by Claire Cook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am thrilled to share my latest review for the third book in the highly popular 'Must Love Dog' Series.  Claire Cook has once again given us an entertaining look into the world of reinvention through the hilarious struggles of preschool teacher Sarah Hurlihy. Anyone who has a large family will empathize with Sarah as she deals with her father's latest dating mishaps and her intrusive sisters, all the while trying to sort out her own mixed up relationship. Sarah and her sisters feel like close friends. Sarah steals our hearts once more as she deals with the challenges of a long distance relationship and the hilarity of a less than romantic weekend at Doggie Camp. Claire Cook has such an upbeat style, it is always a pleasure to escape into her stories. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. If you want a fun escape, you will love this book. I can’t wait to see what happens next for Sarah and John.

A special treat for those of you who haven't read any of the Must Love Dogs books yet,  the ebook of the original Must Love Dogs will be 99 cents through New Year's week as incentive for new readers to jump into the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment