Monday, April 28, 2014

A happy accident & a new plan

Sometimes things just happen, you have an idea…a plan of how you think things will go and suddenly, they go in a whole new direction.  I have been working hard on promoting my current book and learning the do’s and don’ts of indie book marketing.  I have two different historical fiction novels outlined and started, and I was trying to decide which one to focus on, when I was going through some files on my computer and my new book idea hit me like a lightning bolt.  It was one of those moments when it all just made sense, and I knew I had to change course. I love how life throws you curve balls like that.    
I am not going to share my new book topic yet, but I am so very excited.  It is perfect – a fusion on my skills, talents & interests that I think will literally jump onto the page.  I almost couldn’t sleep I was so filled with enthusiasm for this new book. 
I have already started researching online and reserved a few extra reference books from the library.  I have posted some questions on my social media that I hope friends will answer to help my book research.  I know this is the right project for me. I guess I better get busy writing …..

No comments:

Post a Comment