Q: What did one boob say to the other boob?A: You’re my breast friend.
I have been having lots of shoulder pain lately, which is not surprising considering that my breasts are enormous. Yup – they are DD cups. I went to the doctor to complain about my shoulder & she said it was inflamed bursa – whoa, wait just a minute….Am I an old lady with bursitis? I think it comes from my bra strap digging into my shoulder. Having large breasts is not always very fun.
I have never understood why someone would ever want to get breast augmentation. I guess it will always be one of those ‘the grass is greener on the other side’ kind of arguments – but I cannot figure out why on earth someone would consider paying for larger breasts.
I think breasts are somewhat annoying & they always seem to get in the way. There are so many things that are harder with large breasts.
· Having a mammogram is uncomfortable for any woman, but when you have very large breasts – mammograms can be downright torture. Squishing your breasts as flat as a pancake is quite a task for DD cups.
· Large breasts make any form of jogging or running into a great challenge, often requiring extra support – even using more than one bra to double up the support.
· Clothes shopping can be a challenge, many clothing styles do not work with large breasts. Summer time is not halter weather for women with very large breasts. Braless is not an option.
· Going through menopause and hot flashes, breasts are now a new and uncomfortable place to collect sweat.
· Bras are not cheap, and sturdy support bras rarely come in cute styles and patterns. Finding a swimsuit that supports well is nearly an impossible task.
Breasts are intended to feed our babies and it can be a wonderful experience for Mom and baby, but it can also be a source of great stress when things don’t go well. There is a reason men don’t nurse their children; sore nipples, engorged breasts and babies getting teeth are all struggles that only breast-feeding moms can truly appreciate. Even when breasts are used for their intended purpose, it is hard not to feel like a farm animal sometimes – particularly if you are trying to use those awkward breast pumps to store some milk for later.