Friday, April 11, 2014

Book Review: A Taste of Reality by Joanne Mc Donnell

A Taste of Reality (Book 1 - Reality Bites)A Taste of Reality by Joanne McDonnell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you are young and like Vampires, this book is for you.  I reviewed this book as a request from the Author.  I enjoyed this book, it had likeable characters, and will appeal to young adults. The characters in the story were relatable and fun.   I did feel like the relationship between Sorin and Rosie was not fully explained or developed until very late in the story, but overall the story kept my attention. The book had a nice pace, although some parts were predictable, the story was engaging.
The author is Australian so you will notice the differences in spelling and some of the phrases, but this story was a fun read and should appeal to young adult readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment