Monday, January 5, 2015

A new year and new blog just for reviews

I have been doing so many book reviews lately, that in an attempt to become more organized I decided to start a separate blog page just for my book reviews.  

I am hoping this will help my current blog page feel less jumbled and will help readers more easily find my reviews.

I have already added several of my recent reviews to the page, along with a link to the books on Amazon so you can purchase the book if it sounds good.

Here is the new review blog page address:
http://bestbibliophilebets.blogspot.com

*Review Guidelines for authors 

  • I am not a paid reviewer, I prefer all books in mobi or epub format as I read them most often on my kindle, but I will accept paperback copies as well.  Please don't send a pdf, often they do not format well on my kindle.  
  • I love supporting fellow indie authors and will accept a variety of genres, but I prefer historical fiction, romance, young adult, chic lit, children's books and some nonfiction.  I am not interested in reviewing any erotic novels and I rarely accept fantasy or sic fi.  
  • I read each book and will provide an honest review.  I rarely read more than 1-2 books per week, so it may take awhile before I can review your book (sometimes up to 6 months or more).
  • I post reviews here on my blog as well as Goodreads and Amazon.  
  • If you would like me to review your book please send an email to lauriewjn@cox.net and I promise I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment