Saturday, January 3, 2015

I wanna go to Hawaii

I want to go to Hawaii.  I have wanted to visit the Hawaiian Islands for as long as I can remember.  I grew up watching Hawaii Five-o and I may have been the only 9 year old in the country with a crush on Jack Lord, but there was just something about the way he would say “Book ‘em Danno”. 

My Mom went to Hawaii loads of times, and she did take my older daughter on a trip with my sister and my niece, she also went my with Dad a few times and even my grandma but I never got to go along.  A few years ago my younger daughter managed to get a trip to Hawaii to babysit a lovely young girl.  I was a little nervous about a man taking my beautiful teenage daughter, but he was divorced and needed a babysitter for his young daughter.  He made sure my daughter had her own room – and my daughter had an amazing week in paradise. 


I have watched as TV show episodes from Brady Bunch to Biggest Loser have gone to Hawaii and I have longed to visit each and every time I see those beautiful islands.



My husband has a contest at work, if he wins (by getting the most sales leads in his whole company across the US) he will win a trip anywhere in the United States, so naturally I have been mentioning my desire to see Hawaii (okay I have badgered him non-stop)
Even if Peter doesn’t win the contest, I still hope Hawaii is in my future one of these days.

Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment