Friday, January 2, 2015

Is being published one of your New Year's resolutions?

Some folks are overwhelmed by everything there is to do and learn in order to get your writing published. 

If you have a story or poem that you really want published, but you’ve been too afraid to go for it, I wanted to share a wonderful opportunity with you. 

Last fall, I found out about an Anthology by a fellow author, Mary Blowers, and I took a leap and submitted a short story.  I was so excited to have my story accepted for the book.  Although I have three published non-fiction books, this was my first published fiction work.  Being in this Anthology helped me gain confidence in my fiction writing.  I am excited to announce that Mary Blowers is planning another Anthology.  This is your chance to realize your dream, achieve that New Year’s resolution and become a ‘published’ author. 

According to Mary Blowers, Anthologies of the Heart II will be out next spring!  It will be all short stories, so you can submit one or more stories of up to 10,000 words each on any topic, but pieces with excessive profanity, violence, or erotic topics will not be considered.  Deadline is March 31, 2015.

It must be your original work. Please submit your pieces to blowers.mary@gmail.com. Use the words “Anthology 2 Submission” in the subject so that your work will get the highest priority attention. 

You will receive full credit in the e-book and may include a short bio with website links.  Volume II will be made available to purchase in print and in e-book format. There is no charge for your participation and you will get a free e-book for contributing.  Use this opportunity to begin or add to your portfolio of published work.

Send entries to blowers.mary@gmail.com, by March 31, 2015 for a great opportunity to get published.  


No comments:

Post a Comment