Saturday, June 30, 2012

celebrate normal


Okay I decided to embrace & celebrate ‘Normal’



Once I settle down and think about it – this is really great news, and I have an appointment to discuss all my options with the doctor, so in the meantime, I’m ready to just let go and see what happens.  I finally went swimming yesterday.  I’m still bleeding, but not as much.  I am so looking forward to the day when this stops. 
I have 4 weeks left of my summer vacation, including a trip to Texas to see my brother and a lazy week of reading and sunbathing in Las Vegas while Peter works.   I also have some goals I was hoping to achieve, some reading I wanted to do, some writing I would love to do and a good kick-start to my weight loss goals.  Everything I have read concerning the endometrial stuff talks about the need to lose weight and how obesity is one of the risk factors.  So I need to relax first, then do some serious exercise for my brain AND MY BODY.  Sounds like a good plan.

and hey - this might be the first and only time that I want to celebrate being 'normal'

No comments:

Post a Comment