Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome to my roller coaster

                                                      I feel like my life is a roller coaster
Well each new day has been interesting lately - I am pretty much fearing and planning for the worst, but mildly hopeful for the best.  I had the biopsy on Wednesday morning and the Dr. said it can take 7-10 days to get results.  I don't want to wait that long, but since I have no real control I guess I just have to deal with it.  I have been crampy and not very motivated for the past few days.  The really good news is that I haven't been bleeding heavily, just mild cramps off and on since the biopsy. 

Now for the good news - in just a few days I get to go do something I have wanted to do for at least 3 years now - I am going out on sea kayaks to the La Jolla Sea Caves
It looks amazing from the photos - I sure hope it is as cool as I think it will be - and I hope that I can keep up.  I already got my disposable camera & sunscreen.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment