Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Is it okay to review my own book? - Of course it is

Now that my book is officially released on Amazon - I have been busy promoting it and looking for wonderful people out there who will read it & post a review.  Since I have read through this book more times than I could possibly tell you, I think its only fair to write a review.  For full disclosure - I really LIKE this book, that's why I decided to publish it.  I think its funny.  I hope everyone else will like it too.

The Misadventures of Me and My UterusThe Misadventures of Me and My Uterus by Laurie WJN
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is for anyone with a uterus, or anyone who wants to understand what its like to have a uterus. The Misadventures of Me and My Uterus is a book that all women can relate to, especially if they have had challenges with any uterus health issues.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on publishing your book. Did you go the self publish route. I'm getting ready to publish my first book. I would love to hear any insight or tips you have as I begin this adventure. My email is glennbabies@gmail.com if you have a few minutes to share. Congrats again.
    Angela @ Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete